<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

oh yeah

12.16.2007
forgot to bog it in the appropriate entry... my third favorite thing of the browns-jets game:

me [to the nice people in front of us who'd retrieved a glove and a lens cap for me because yes i'm that clumsy]: i'm sorry! thank you so much.
guy in front of me [joking]: what's wrong with you? you're throwing stuff everywhere!
me: i'm not used to the browns doing anything right, i guess i'm so excited i don't know what to do with myself.
kid in front of me: so where are you from? where do you go to college?
me: college?
kid: yeah.
me: i'm 28.
kid: really?!
me: i'm an old woman!
kid: it sounds so sophisticated when you say it! [grinning] old woman.


the best part? he was wearing braces.

Labels: , , ,

5:28 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • cradle

    loop rob them

    By Blogger June, at 10:35 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • not THAT young!!!11

    By Blogger lupe!, at 1:19 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • The old pretend to lose your glove and lens cap come on routine...

    By Blogger Rich, at 8:42 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • that's how i pick up all the guys. suckers!

    By Blogger lupe!, at 2:32 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink