<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

i can't be the only one that thinks sterling = ron burgundy

6.29.2007
: Excuse me.
: What are you doing?
: I need this machine so I can watch a tape for a story.
: I'm using the tape. I'm showing Jeffrey my Emmy tape. We are watching history.
: Mr. Burgundy, I'm a professional, and I would like to be able to do my job.
: Big deal. I am very professional.
: Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.
: I'm not a baby, I am a man. I am an anchorman.
: You are not a man. You are a big fat joke.
: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.
: I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir.
: You are a smelly pirate hooker.
: You look like a blueberry.
: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
: Well, you have bad hair.
: [insulted] What did you say?
: I said... your hair... looks stupid.



more later? maybe!

Labels:

5:39 PM :: ::
11 Comments:
  • I love, love, love your label for these sorts of things.

    By Blogger Karen, at 12:13 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • WORLD CHAMPION BEST TAG OF THIS OR ANY OTHER TIMES

    By Blogger June, at 8:05 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • i like it cause it reminds me to look at the original and yeah it just makes me smile really hard :D

    By Blogger lupe!, at 10:19 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • anybody else had nightmares bc of that suzyn headshot?

    By Blogger June, at 3:32 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • Suzyn looks like a transvestite.

    By Blogger Mr. Faded Glory, at 2:31 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • suzyn looks like a transvestite vampire

    fixed.

    By Blogger June, at 3:00 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • you should see the picture i decided not to use :D

    By Blogger lupe!, at 9:41 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • since you all insist

    By Blogger lupe!, at 10:10 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • i daren't click! {insert 50s horror movie scream}

    By Blogger June, at 10:26 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • do it dammit. I AM THE BIRTHDAY GIRL AND I COMMAND IT.

    By Blogger lupe!, at 10:59 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • WHAT HIPPO BIRD EGGS

    honestly she actually looks quite lovely in that picture. hella better than the headshot {shudder}

    By Blogger June, at 1:05 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink