<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

4.09.2008
my feelings about how a baseball player should wear his work clothes (see here) are well known and patiently tolerated by my circle of trust friends. i disapprove highly of droopy jammie bottoms in the workplace, and it's nice to have my outrage validated by mr jesse barfield:

What ever happened to the fashion police in baseball? Have you guys seen these uniforms some of these guys are wearing today? Some of them look like the old Negro League uniforms. My uncle played for the Cincinnati Clowns and I have photos of his team. Those were some ugly, baggy uniforms. So, have we gone retro? Listen, can you believe that some of the guys have their uniform pants made like their street jeans? Come on now! Let's get out of the music videos and on to the field.

Some of you may think I am joking, but I am serious. Let's keep the integrity of the game. Take it from me, I love to style - my family calls me the Style Master - but it's with taste and off the field. What's funny is you may think these guys are trying to cover up bad bodies, but they're not. Most of these guys have sculpted bodies under all that fabric. Take it from me, they better enjoy having a young, athletic body while they can because time does take it's toll.

Can the baggy uniforms be the reason that female attendance has gone down a bit? Chicks may dig the long ball, but if the uniform isn't fitting, in the baseball stands, the chicks ain't sitting.

[link snatched from btf, because i'm lazy]

Labels: , ,

5:10 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink