<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

10.12.2007
i've had some family stuff going on lately and haven't had much extra energy or brainpower to spare for pondering the state of my yankees. i did take a minute just now to skim fjm for the arod scuttlebutt, and my brain was all "mmhmm, mhm, mhm..." til i got to this quote by jack curry: "Alex Rodriguez's brown eyes were moist and bloodshot, obvious evidence of how he had reacted on a gloomy night." i snapped out of my fog long enough to get all indignant and yell at the screen, a la that chick in the coors light commercial, "HIS EYES ARE GREEN!" send ativan please.
11:33 PM :: ::
6 Comments:
  • The state of sports journalism is apparently even worse than I had feared.

    I'm on a Yankee hiatus too. If Torre stays, it could be a loooooooong one.

    By Blogger Rich, at 3:57 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • Oh hay hope evthing ok with fam.

    And the eye thing is ridonk. I mean, it's not like they're greenish brown or brownish at all. It'd be like saying "my car headlights are purple". Fucking idiot

    By Blogger June, at 10:15 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • Maybe A-Rod is rich enough to change his eye color on command. How like him.

    Seriously, though, I hope everything works out for you and your family. The Chicken and I are thinking of you!

    By Blogger Karen, at 11:08 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • thanks you guys, things are okay for now <3

    maybe his eyes change color when he's sad! i had a bf that claimed my eyes changed with my mood but i thought it was bullshit. kb you're probably right... i bet he bought Mood Eyes. what a jerk!

    By Blogger lupe!, at 11:49 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • i had a bf that claimed my eyes changed with my mood

    That's sweet when compared to my ex telling me constantly that my eyes are brown because I'm full of shit :-/

    By Blogger Mr. Faded Glory, at 12:57 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • well that's not an unreasonable claim

    By Blogger lupe!, at 6:40 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink