<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

qotd

5.18.2007
"i find it offensive. au naturale, baby -- that's how i like em. swing low, sweet chariots." - my personal hero creed bratton on boob enhancement

also - did jan's crazed "IS IT BECAUSE OF THESE?" remind anyone of kitty sanchez's "SAY GOODBYE TO THESE!"? just a little? no? okay.

eta another qotd, this time from the writers liveblog during last night's show. toby flenderson paul lieberstein on the lack of toby: "This is Paul. Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of Toby. He seems weird, and weak, and why doesn't he just punch Michael or something. Pathetic. I mean, I get it, he's hot, but... I need more than that."

Labels: , , ,

5:27 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • loool when tobias did it too, and michael's like "let's just aaall put our shirts down"... siigggh MAN i loved that show.

    By Blogger June, at 8:46 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • I love Creed, and I love whoever writes for him more. The writers have him just so...downpat. Pscyho-and-awesome is hard to get across, yet they (and Creed himself) do it so, so well. I wish I could sit in on one of their sessions.

    Also, I heard the BJ Ryan said they are already working on next season's scripts. That made me squee on the inside.

    By Blogger Karen, at 9:41 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink