<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

quote of

1.27.2007
"Look, I know I shouldn't judge books by their covers, but at the same time, there has to be something in the title, or the jacket, or the spine, or even in the font they used, that makes me want at least to check it out from the library and then leave it on my To Be Read pile until I have to return it to avoid late fees. Do you really want to be riding bareback on this particular wang carousel, Evan Rachel?" -- the always brilliant go fug yourself pondering the nonattractiveness of marilyn manson

in other fascinating ot news which will likely only be appreciated by june, i recently bought red velvet cake body wash and it smells so amazing i'm dangerously close to chomping my arm off. or drinking the bottle. i wonder if i can get cream cheese frosting body lotion, or buttercream or whatever the hell you put on red velvet cake? this is what the offseason turns me into.

Labels: ,

6:58 PM :: ::
5 Comments:
  • YUMMY!! I had the what turns out to be tragicall overrated red velvet cupcake from Crumbs last week. They say Puffy's place has the best red velvet cake in NY. Red velvet cake disappoints me in that it, being red, should taste like some sort of red fruit, but does not.

    This is the yummiest product I've ever used, hands down. It's VERY strong and long lasting, yet not not cloying or gross.

    By Blogger June, at 9:33 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • Everything should smell like food. Especially perfumes. Guys don't like flowers, so why do women think we want girls to smell like them?

    I should create and market a perfume called Porterhouse.

    By Blogger Mr. Faded Glory, at 2:48 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • omg june you're the best. i need. yay smelling like a bakery!

    and mike that is a foul, foul idea.

    By Blogger lupe!, at 3:37 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • be ready to have people (including strangers) follow you around, nose in air like hunting dogs, shouting YOU SMELL LIKE CAKE!

    By Blogger June, at 9:07 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • as long as they don't start licking me. unless it's pharrell. or alex rodriguez.

    By Blogger lupe!, at 12:55 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink