<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

10.20.2006
YADIYADIYADIYADI

immediately post yadi (whose joyful whoops and squeals as he bounded around the bases are burned in my baseball memory's happy place) home run, txting (after making sure i hadn't broken my little hands from all the furious clapping) juney (who was at the game. lucky bitch): eeeeeeeeeeeeee agggggggggghhhh
june: am having stroke

in the bobc gamethread after the last out: I WAS SO EXCITED I ACCIDENTALLY TURNED OFF MY TV
mike: ha!
me: it's true! i was like, almost gnawing* on my remote and as the pitch fell in i threw up my hands and squeezed it and turned the damn thing off




*why do we do that, anyway? hold things (our hands, whatever we happen to be grasping) in front of our mouth when we're anxiously awaiting the outcome of a tense situation? note to self: investigate.
2:55 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • EEEEE LUPE YOU MUST GO TO MLB.COM'S MEDIA SECTION AND WATCH THE "CARDS CELEBRATE" CLIP. yadi and adam and jimmy! <3

    i don't know why we do it, but i did the same thing, except i didn't have anything in my hands so i was just gnawing on my clasped hands which i was holding together so tightly i almost left bruises

    also, yadi looks about 10 years old in this photo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • For me it's because I have an oral fixation :-/

    By Blogger Mr. Faded Glory, at 5:16 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • My guess is that June got about 400 simultaneous text messages last night :D

    By Blogger Mr. Faded Glory, at 7:27 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • loool yes i did! It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    as for the hand thing - i just posted about that today! - that in the b9th I was grabbing and packing my head like a snowball. I think it is a physical retort to one's frustrated desire for omnipotence over an outcome.

    By Blogger June, at 8:44 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink