<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

ot: that sound you hear is me banging my head against my desk

9.01.2006
Rapper/actor Mos Def was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct last night after he put on an unauthorized show outside New York City's Radio City Music Hall following the MTV Video Music Awards.

According to the New York Police Department, Mos Def--real name Dante Smith--pulled up outside the prestigious venue at 10 p.m. EDT in a flatbed truck and began to perform through a sound system, quickly attracting a large crowd.

The Black on Both Sides star reportedly performed “Katrina Clap,” a savage attack on President George W. Bush's administration's slow response to Hurricane Katrina last year, before NYPD officers told him and his entourage to pull the plug and began making arrests. [hollywood.com]


but this no-talent trainwreck gets rewarded for imitating hip-hop? feh.
12:59 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • 3 quick comments:

    "My Humps" is absolutely one of the worst songs ever honored for any award in the history of time. It's beyond awful. It's even beyond a song that's so awful it starts being good again and journeyed back to awful again.

    Also, when I got to see Fergie piss herself in person, it was a great day for me because she's been pissing on my ears for far too long.

    I bought tickets to see N.E.R.D. and the Black Eyed Peas in 2004. Saw Pharrel do his thing and left before the Peas took the stage.

    By Blogger Mr. Faded Glory, at 5:41 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink