<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

the joe west fan club

10.25.2005
found this priceless email exchange over at shannon's blog and took the liberty of reposting it here:

My good friend Joe West:
I just wanted to extend my most sincere thanks for ending the Yankees season on such a high note. Your call on Robinson Cano in Game five has to be one of the most ludicrous calls I have seen in all my days. I really hope that you look into getting laser eye surgery because it sure seems like you are in dire need of it. It must be a wonderful job that you have, being able to send a team home for the winter and end their dreams of the World Series all because you made craptastic calls. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

Love Always,
Brenda

and wouldn't you know he replied to her? i shit you not:

from UmpireJoeWest@aol.com...

I'm not your good friend and never will be.
I don't usually respond to people as stupid as you are. No one in Major League Baseball believes that I missed that call.
So thanks for be so incompetent.

Joe


no joe, thank you. you just made my day.

Labels:

5:10 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • It's nice to see Mr. West took the time to ask everyone in Major League Baseball what they thought of his call.

    Big thumbs up, Joe!

    By Blogger Mr. Faded Glory, at 9:30 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink