<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

if there's one person in the world...

7.12.2005
.. i don't want mad at me, it's gary sheffield:

"We're going to bring our gold, our jewel in there, which is A-Rod," Gary Sheffield told me yesterday during the American League All-Star interview session.

"We're going to see how the chips fall this time. That's our man and we know he's our man.

"We're going to look out for him when he's in a situation like that."


I asked Sheffield exactly what he meant by that statement.

"When he's in a hostile environment, we've got to make sure he's comfortable because it helps our team," Sheffield answered.

And if something like the Varitek incident happens again?


"That's why I say it's going to be different," Sheffield said, looking me straight in the eye. [ny post]

Labels:

7:32 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Yeah, I think pretty much anyone that even looks cross eyed at Arod (i assume gary was talking about this coming weekend?) is going to die a swift, horrible death.

    By Blogger June, at 2:31 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink