<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

bwahaha

7.14.2005
from dave buscema:


The Patriot Award: Get this, it doesn't go to George M. Steinbrenner, the Fourth of July son who issues statements worthy of generals. Can't pass up giving it to Mike Mussina, who changed into a bright red Captain America T-shirt on the Fourth. When his star-spangled attire was duly noted, Mussina smirked. "I've got plenty more where this came from."

The Trying too Hard to Get Close to the Patriot Award: This one goes to the loyal female reader or prankster who e-mailed me for a scouting report on Mussina and wondered what his reaction to an offer of an, uh, "night of fun" would be. Sorry, ladies, Mr. Mussina is happily married. I, on the other hand..



i would like to thank my charming friend, the Loyal Female Reader, for providing me with a much needed fit of laughter during a day which overall has just made me want to punch someone in the face.

Labels: ,

7:22 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • nah i remembered you telling me not to bother, so.

    By Blogger lupe!, at 6:57 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • :D

    i wanted to thank you for "rousing rounds of laughter," but the anonymouses of the world just wouldn't understand

    By Blogger lupe!, at 9:20 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink