<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

why didn't i think of this?

6.30.2005
hmm. "dear mr. rodriguez...."

from craigslist:

Pitch to me, Johan - w4m - 24
Reply to: anon-78205844@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-06-10, 10:17PM CDT


Dear Mr. Santana,

Hola! I am looking for a professional baseball player. Well, you're the one I've had my eye on for the last couple seasons, but really, any major-leaguer will do. But you're my favorite.

I am offering my services as a mistress. I know you're married - probably happily so. That's ok. A mistress is classy. A mistress is something you have when you've got some extra money and you're away from home a lot, and you still get to keep your wife! It's two women for the price of... well, two.

All I need from you is some attention. I just need you to buy me some pretty things on occasion. Make me feel important. Get me some good seats at games when you're pitching at the Dome. Ideally, you would buy me enough things so that I would be able to quit my job.

It's my dream to become a full-time baseball mistress.

I am a Twins fan. A huge fan of yours. And I want to please you in any way I can.

Yours,
Mistress Rebecca
5:16 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink