<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

paul quantrill, quote machine

5.26.2005
the whole thing tickles me senseless because he reminds me of somebody's unflappable dad, like he ought to be standing on a porch somewhere with one hand in his pocket and a pipe in the other, saying "yep" to everything.


"Dmitri, I think he wears his 'do-rag too tight," Quantrill said. "He takes out a man, our guy, in a spring-training game, then he makes some wonderful predictions from what I understand for his team - and he's the one who wants to speak out with his ideas of the world? I don't need to hear Dmitri." [newsday]


and my favorite, delivered after tuesday's game in a bored canadian-accented deadpan:
"It was a slippery ball, it was wet out there... Flash (John Flaherty) called for a heater and I just got it in a little too far. It was a rainy night and the ball slipped, I guess. Same as it did for whatever that kid's name was pitching when he hit Alex. Stuff happens." [daily news]

Labels: ,

8:55 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • i know, right? isn't that illegal?

    i used to differentiate between the two with good flash/bad flash, but lately it's hard to tell :D

    By Blogger lupe!, at 5:17 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink