<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

dang

4.27.2005
lou piniella on curt's latest ill-advised diatribe:

``Forget how the game is played? I have forgotten more baseball than this guy knows,'' Piniella said.

``On the idiot subject, I'm appalled he would actually say something like that. I had a meeting with my team and to a man they denied it. He's questioning my character and integrity and that is wrong. He's never played for me, never really spoken to me, so he really doesn't know what I stand for.

``If I were Curt, I would be really embarrassed at the cheap shot he took and get the story correct. I'll tell you I've always admired his pitching ability and competitiveness, but I can honestly tell you I've lost a lot of respect for him. I'm looking forward to talking to Curt myself and get this matter cleared up,'' he said. ap


i don't quite know whether to laugh or be amazed by the sheer amount of balls it takes to go after a guy like piniella. watch your back, curt. sweet lou eats guys like you for breakfast.
9:35 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • munch, munch... chew this dip-shit up and spit him out because he tastes FOUL.
    He should just stick to pitching... Oh yeah, he's on the DL......OH, so sorry.

    By Blogger dani, at 11:01 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • not that we'd wish harm on anybody, or anything :D

    By Blogger lupe!, at 12:36 AM   <$BlogItemControl$>
  • it's not balls. it's stupidity. deep, incurable stupidity.

    By Blogger June, at 3:43 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink