<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

2.19.2005
pssst, matty, i don't think you're supposed to say nice things.

But Matt Mantei , another member of the Boston bullpen, said -- is this allowed? -- positive things about Rodriguez on Saturday.

``I've played with him in A-ball and a couple of years later I saw him again, and I don't think he remembered who I was because he was such a big timer by then,'' Mantei said. ``But I like A-Rod. I think he's a nice guy. He does a lot of good things for the community and children and stuff like that, and I think that's pretty impressive, to do what he does. So I have nothing against A-Rod.''[yahoo sports]



oh and jeter, you sly bitch:

Asked which Red Sox he didn't get along with, Jeter smiled.

``I like them all,'' he said.


ha!

Labels:

5:59 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I swear, I would vote for Derek Jeter for President in a heartbeat.

    By Blogger June, at 12:20 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink