<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

10.21.2004
Seven years ago I became a Christian, and tonight God did something amazing for me. I tried to be as tough as I could, and do it my way, Game 1, and I think we all saw how that turned out. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to do this alone. And I prayed as hard as I could. I didn't pray to get a win or to make great pitches. I just prayed for the strength to go out there tonight and compete, and He gave me that. I can't explain to you what a feeling it was to be out there and to feel what I felt.


dear curtis montague,

so it was an act of god, huh? you know a lot about acts, don't you. there's nothing i hate more than a hypocrite. unless it's an ugly hypocrite. and god really doesn't love ugly.

wishing someone would suture your gaping maw shut,
lupe
9:10 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink