<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

10.23.2004
i promised myself i'd stay away from the sports media in general, but my dreamworld hot stove started heating up not long after, you know, The Thing happened, and i couldn't resist a peek at a jersey paper:

It wasn't until someone else asked about, oh, you know, playing center field at Yankee Stadium, that Beltran cracked a smile.

"That's something," Beltran said. "I would like to see if that's going to happen. I don't know if the Yankees have an interest in me or not. That's something we'll want to see in the off-season."

And when he was asked if he thought he looked good in pinstripes, the smile cracked even wider. "I don't know," Beltran said. "What do you think?"



and i smiled, really smiled, for the first time in days.
11:11 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink