<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

10.09.2004
"I am invited to Old Timers' Day to stand out on that field not because I was a regular player who was an All-Star," Leyritz said by phone yesterday. "I am there because in October I did something special."

This is what I have told Alex Rodriguez during what has been a season-long dialogue about life in the baseball Bronx. Monday night against the Blue Jays in July matters. And then again, it really doesn't matter at all. Rodriguez is the most curious, aware athlete I have encountered in two decades, probably too curious and aware in fact, since he was all too familiar with every slap and slight during what at many times appeared his overburdened, underachieving first season as a Yankee.[ny post]



i've appreciated you, little alex.
1:22 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink