<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

OH NO! NOT TEH W WORD!

9.06.2004
- jeter being jeter. yawn!

"Playing in the other league, you don't really know what kind of player he is until you get here," said Vazquez, who would not allow another run before exiting after the seventh. "When it's a must win, he's always there. He does it when we need it the most. The catch in that Boston game. The all-around game he had today. He's a winner."



- kevin brown with the baseball equivalent of "take me back, i was drunk!," claiming that

"I've pitched in more pain than I'm in right now," said Brown, who declined to put any time frame on his return. "As fast as possible, as fast as they let me -- I'll do everything possible."


in a freaktastic sideshow kinda way, i'm curious to see him pitch with whatever adaptive equipment they can rig up.


- devil rays still stuck in florida. pulling for a forfeit makes me feel dirty.

2:05 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink