<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

my grandma is the best

9.05.2004
i missed the game on account of work, but grams kindly filled me in on the yankee goings-on of the day:

grams: oh my god! you wouldn't believe it! it was a tie game going into the ninth, they intentionally loaded the bases. to set up the double play, you know? and THEN, the STUPID pitcher walks--
me: whose pitcher? who'd he walk to load the bases?
grams: orioles. walked, uhh...
gramps: alex rodriguez.
me: WHY?
gramps: that's what i said.
grams: AND THEN, the STUPID pitcher walks the winning run in! you should have seen it!

i didn't even know the woman watched baseball, much less figured she knew enough to feel she had to explain setting up the DP to me. anyway. a win is a win is a win.

Labels:

9:26 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink