<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

i kinda think you get ideas, too

9.03.2004
lieber and his twirly-whirly glove action evincing an unflappable stability any mother would love, sheffield ever so typically beating the hell out of the ball + reaching the 100 rbi mark in the process, and, to my great delight, even bernie cranked out a hit.

arod lofted a prettily soaring shot to left, a no-doubter which prompted me to bounce up off the couch and bust my "A HIT A HIT HE GOT A HIT! WITH RISP!" move... still, some of his swings lately are so eerily reminiscent of sori's desperate lunges and hacks it gives me the the willies. were he anyone but arod, no one would be yapping about his troubles, myself included. the hating on him is so tiresome i wish he'd just miraculously snap out of it.

the indians were scoreless til stevie. who all in all was just fine, better than fine, after that home run:

"Not really the way I envisioned starting out after two years," Karsay said. "I wanted to throw a first-pitch fastball and get a strike, but I guess he didn't get the memo that I hadn't pitched in two years and he should take a pitch to see what I've got."[ny daily news]


a home run i called, by the way. as i watched karsay ready himself, i said to my cat, "cat," i says, "first pitch fastball and martinez is gonna jump all over it." cat: "yawn."
10:48 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • martinez is the bizzity bomb.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 PM   <$BlogItemControl$>
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink