<$BlogRSDUrl$>
soft hands.

amazing

8.22.2004
i hate laughing right now because it's been a migraine-tastic day and my head is killing me but OH MY GOD.

from the YES forums:

Never have I seen a woman
Who's beauty shines through the baseball world
Who has the most beautiful, tender, gorgeous face
Who looks so good, she makes my heart race.

She has the prettiest, most sparkling, dazzling eyes
It'll make you think she's from some place high
An angel (Not Anaheim) from above, you would think
I hope someday, our hearts will link.

Never have I seen a woman
Who's sweetness is known throughout the baseball world
Who has the biggest, kindest, sweetest heart
Who is so great, I'd never want to part.
Please Don't Fire her.

She's the nicest one I've ever met
Makes me feel great, for sure, that's a bet
She picks me up when I'm falling down
Making sure I don't make a frown

Her YES pre and post game shows are the best
So come on guys, give this making fun of her a rest.
12:50 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

lupe! :: permalink